Anweezy,owner of Aktiv Records, is a self-made tech-enhanced artist and producer. With an entrepreneur mindset, Anwar has owned two food trucks, a waterline, and a marketing agency prior to becoming the artist he is today. Having worked with over 100 artists internationally and released hits that have gotten over 2.5 million streams in 2020 alone, Anweezy has made a name for himself. Anwar wouldn’t be where he is today without his mom, who taught him everything he knows about ambition and determination. Before his music career took off, he graduated from Penn state with a double degree in Computer Science and Mathematics. And although he left corporate America years ago, he continues to be in the top 1% of people being recruited into Tech. Anweezys goal as an artist and producer is to continue working with amazing international artists and go back on tour in the future. You can also expect new music from him to be dropping soon, including a new visualizer featuring rising artists WRKINSILENCE and Moeazy on June 2nd and a worldly tape that involves over 25 countries.
Anweezy Producer and Owner of Aktiv Record
More from CelebrityMore posts in Celebrity »
- Rising Afro-pop Singer Prince Shizzy Releases New Song-Down Low
- Antes Que Me Rinda,” Dropping Summer 2021
- Soto, Colombian-American Artist & Producer
- Meet Award Winning Filmmaker Antoine Allen, Director of the Critically Acclaimed Boxing Movie “Lola”Meet Award Winning Filmmaker Antoine Allen, Director of the Critically Acclaimed Boxing Movie “Lola”
- Rapper Sonel Francois aka Kool Rula